Follow me below

         

I no longer update this blog, but you can catch me being a bit more active at the links above.

Monday, April 27, 2009

From the PA Forums

Thanks to Skunkeen for being such a great contributor to the forums, dare I say the only contributor, well for the most part.

I don't know if they're getting the attention they deserve as I don't have any stats trackers on the forums, so I thought I'd feature his threads here.

Satan Tries To Take Man To Hell (Physically) - A very intense video of a man telling the story of how he fought Satan and won.

Alien remains - I still haven't been able to watch this video in a timely manner, disclose.tv just doesn't seem to work to well for me.

loch Ness in news March 27, 2009 - Interesting report on old Nessie, some footage in here that I don't really recall seeing.

ProjectPoltergeist09's - A youtube project from the peeps of Haunted Homes, interesting to see what T.V paranormal investigators get up to when not on T.V.

Poltergeist on the news, old vid - Poltergeist activity captured by a news crew, skunkeen mentioned this video to me in the chat room awhile ago and we spent ages looking for it, well worth it.

yes we can = thank you satan = lulz - Just a little to creepy.


Victorian 'ghost' picked up by Google Street View
- I've become a little bit of a street view whore because of this, found quite a few odd captures in my local area to.

Well, that's it for now, thank you so much Skunkeen for your finds.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Rand. Always enjoyed your site more for the paranormal since "My Paranormal Life" other sites like disclose tv barely loads for me as well or other sites update less. Even if a video is a hoax or someones demented imagination I still greatly enjoy to see the clips or read about a spooky topic to later inspire kids around a camp fire to pee their pants. I ever get a camcorder ill hook ya up with a video when I find a couple fools to go G.I.L.F (ghosts i like to #*@&) hunting and anger the spirits to appear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get to go G.I.L.F hunting someday, love that name. I really enjoy your input, as well as everyone else who comments, makes blogging for you guys so much more sweeter.

    Take Care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely enjoyed reading your insights and learning from your blogsite. Thank you for sharing such an interesting and informative article. - Filipino Forum

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate all comments and I'll try my best to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...